1. Information I Collect and how I store it
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example on personalised items) if you contact me directly. I will not collect any personal information from you that is not necessary to complete your order. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information.
All electronic personal information is stored on a password protected computer, equipped with virus protection which only I have access to. A backup is stored on dropbox which again only I have access to.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a the legitimate interests basis to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I share personal information Information
Sharing and Disclosure Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Your personal information will never be sold, or used for any marketing purposes to contact you after your order has been completed.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information, you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you do not wish your data to be held by me and would like to cancel your order, please contact me using the details below.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emily Senart, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]. Alternately, you may mail me at: Emily Senart, 25 Sandmartin Close, Eastleigh, Hants, SO50 9PS